Tuesday, June 25, 2013

remember your joy today

I came across a prayer online yesterday-I loved the words -it was for one child so I changed some because I wanted it for my twins-then I thought do I have a picture that I  could "write" it on-this picture is from our trip to Panama City Beach,FL this year-I feel it turned out well :)

I wrote remember your joy today-why is that so hard???? 

I know that today when I feel the devil trying to take my joy-I have backup today.
We had our CWC(Christian Women's Circle) metting last night-and there is just something about knowing
that you have friends who have your back-that makes it harder for the devil to steal my joy.
Well, the sun is up-it is time to check on my mama and popisan.

Another way to build your on joy up is to bring someone else up. :)
"Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit,but in the lowliness of mind
let each esteem others better than himself."-Phil.2:3

No comments:

Post a Comment